The hashtag is a word or a small phrase that is preceded by#. It is usually written under a video clip or as an independent message by filling out a comment field.
This allows you to briefly indicate the content of a clip or highlight a trending event.Thus, other users with similar interests may notice the work, even if they are not your followers.
TikTok hashtags are immediately reflected as a link, clicking on which you can go to the video indicated by them. The good use of hashtags helps you to get more likes and followers without the TikTok ads and buy TikTok likes.
What are they needed for?
They are used for:
- Search speed for given keywords. After clicking on the hashtag, the user enters the list of all publications indicated by a specific hashtag. Thus, it is possible to find information on a specific issue.
- Grouping information and its breakdown on certain topics.
- Highlighting the main idea of the video. If TikTok hashtags put down correctly, then the user without even watching the video will be able to understand its essence.
- User engagement. They allow people to find the information they need.
- Promotion and brand promotion. If the recommendations often produce the same original tag, then the user will sooner or later pay attention to it and go to your page.
Hashtags at TikTok: How and where to write
To fully use the hashtags for recommendations in TikTok, you need to learn how to select and set them correctly.
To do this:
- Log in by entering the login and password from the page specified during account registration.
- Click on the “+” image at the bottom of the screen.
- Click movie (red circle).
- Choose the most suitable filters and effects, and then click Next.
- Prepare the captured video for publication. To do this, write the desired text about your video in the window that opens.
- At the bottom is the # hashtag icon. If you click on it, then the image of the grid will automatically appear before each phrase.
- Spell out suitable words. The first in popularity will be under the field.
You can attach hashtags to without using a separate button. But for the phrase to be clickable, it must be preceded by a grid. If you find the most suitable options, you can quickly get into the TOP and get a huge number of unique followers and many likes. But the account with more followers is likely to get into the top using the hashtag. If you also want to get into the first page of TikTok, buy TikTok likes with this trick.
How to look for the best
There are several proven methods for finding popular hashtags in TikTok:
- Decide on the audience. An interesting option will certainly attract users. If it turns out to be ordinary, then most likely, the video will be ignored or quickly lose its relevance. Therefore, it is recommended to analyze what the target audience likes.
- Learn from experienced tickers. Follow the growth of your competitors’ accounts, and it’s easier to understand what hashtags are becoming popular for TikTok and what goes unnoticed.
- Use all available tools. Special services will help you understand what hashtags to put in TikTok, and what is better to refuse. For example, Seek metrics lets you compare metrics to determine a performance score.